Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Hampton, Va.

13 July 2015    49.8 sm today

Another early start today as again there were thunderstorms forecast for the afternoon. We had a great ride with just some periods of light chop. The winds picked up just a bit but no more that 14 mph. All in all, a great last day on the Chesapeake! We pulled into the Hampton River and I had elected to stay at Sunset Boating Center. It is basically a boat storage place with 3 big storage buildings but they do have a few transient docks. The price is cheap, stay 3 night but pay for 2 and mechanics on site. I'll be tackling both my wash down pump and my ac pump as well as that pesky alternator that is still giving me belt dust. Ann is flying out Thursday through Monday so we got a rental car for the week.

Leaving Dozier's.


Blessed by a beautiful sunrise.


On the entrance to Norfolk.



Houses along Sunset Creek.



No comments:

Post a Comment