Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Chesapeake, Va.

22 July 2015    26.8 sm today    1 lock

Events of the last week with family at home have forced us to store the boat for a few months and return home. Ann left last week on Thursday leaving me to figure out where to keep the boat. There were 2 choices just south of Norfolk I chose Atlantic Yacht Basin because it's a little further inland and does hurricane storage. I enlisted the help of another AGLCA member who lives in Norfolk to help me move the boat. I can't thank him enough. We had a delightful trip on a beautiful day. Charis is now parked inside a large shed and will have some work done on her while here. I'll be picking up a rental car tomorrow and packing up clothes and electronics and heading home early Friday morning. This will be my last post until we resume our trip south around the end of September.

In the garage for a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment